ONLYLYON Private Partners
Since 2012, ONLYLYON has been looking to strengthen its partnerships with large businesses in the region. The companies it has targeted are mostly businesses evolving in leading edge sectors and fields of excellence. They are all very much implicated in the region, whether originally from Lyon or national/multinational companies which have chosen to set up in the Lyon area.
Other than their financial contribution, these companies add weight to ONLYLYON’s national and international initiatives. Currently, ONLYLYON has 15 private partners. The official partners – presented below – are present in the ONLYLYON Skyroom, a new space for developing the international ambitions of the city of Lyon.
- EDF : Europe’s premier producer of electricity, the EDF Group, supplies electricity in France, 96.5% of which produces no CO2 emissions.
- Sanoﬁ is a global and diversified leader in the health sector, carrying out research, development and commercialisation of therapeutic solutions centred on patients’ needs.
- Enedis created on the 1st January 2008, is a full subsidiary of the EDF group, managing the distribution of the electricity network for 95% of mainland France.
- MAT’ELECTRIQUE is the show-room and business centre for Sonepar Rhône- Alpes, market leader in the distribution of electric material for professionals.
- Renault Trucks is one of the world’s premier companies in the truck industry and one of the flagship brands of the Volvo group. Renault Trucks is present in more than 100 countries and has 14,000 employees, including 5,800 in Lyon.
- Emirates : Since 1985, Dubai-based Emirates Airline has experienced steady and rapid growth. It now has the youngest fleet in service and plans to more than double its size by 2020. The airline currently serves 140 destinations in 79 countries in Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Indian subcontinent.
- KPMG France is France’s premier auditing, accounting and consultancy group, with an annual sales turnover of €894 million in 2013 and 8,300 employees.
- Radiance Groupe Humanis is the complementary health coverage branch of Humanis Groupe, the third largest social protection company in France, which provides more than 10 million people with health, providence, savings and retirement plans.
- Veolia : Around the globe, Veolia helps cities and industries to manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. The company provides an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials – with a focus on waste recovery – to promote the transition toward a circular economy.
- Riso France : Established in Lyon since 1993, RISO FRANCE is the largest subsidiary of the RISO KAGAKU Corporation (est. 1949), which designs, manufactures and markets printing systems. It employs over 3,200 people and distributes its solutions to over 150 countries via 24 subsidiaries. RISO FRANCE markets RISO products in France, Benelux and also in French-speaking Africa, the Middle East and Turkey.
- Keolis : Keolis Group is a leading public transport operator in Europe and across the world. Present in 15 countries, Keolis operates and maintains transport networks and develops tailor-made mobility solutions adapted to specific local needs and changing commuting patterns. As the main Group subsidiary, Keolis Lyon operates the TCL network for SYTRAL, the local transport authority.
- Eiffage : Eiffage operates in 6 complementary sectors: public-private partnerships, construction, real estate, civil engineering, energy, and metals. Eiffage Construction comprises all professions associated with urban planning, construction, real estate promotion, service works, and facility management.
- Unibail-Rodamco : Created in 1968, Unibail-Rodamco is the largest listed commercial real estate group in Europe. Both a property manager, investor and promoter, the group is present across the property value chain and applies its expertise to 3 specific market segments: big shopping centres in major European cities, office buildings and exhibition centres in the Paris region. Located in the heart of Lyon, the Part Dieu and Confluence retail and leisure hubs are two of the Group’s key assets. The group is a crucial player in Lyon, helping to promote the city to residents and tourists alike, making it an ideal partner of ONLYLYON
- GFC Construction has its headquarters in Lyon and is a subsidiary of Bouygues Construction, which has a presence across the whole south-west quarter of France.
- JCDecaux : the number one outdoor advertising company worldwide, is present in more than 60 countries and 3,700 cities with over 10,000 inhabitants.
- RHONEXPRESS : The first light-rail airport shuttle in France, RHONEXPRESS links the city of Lyon to Saint-Exupéry airport in less than 30 minutes. RHONEXPRESS is an innovative service connecting the urban environment: it runs 365 days per year, 7 days per week from 4.25 am to midnight. This public transport is accessible to all, RHONEXPRESS can be taken by pleasure and business tourists.